You can take surveys pretty much anywhere. On the go, at home, in a coffee shop… anywhere! How often do you take surveys while in your pajamas, laying around in bed? You can’t get much better then comfy clothes while making money, right? Well, for Youtuber Dutch Braid, taking surveys in bed is just one of the ways she uses Toluna. She even takes surveys… in the bathroom!
Take a look at this awesome video from Dutch Braid about Toluna and head to the site and share what’s your favorite log in location?
We would like to take a few minutes to give you more insight into our business model and how we generally use the data we collect.
• What is Toluna’s business?
• Who are Toluna’s clients? What do they want?
• Why does Toluna ask for personal information such as name and address?
• Why does Toluna ask so many questions in surveys?
• Why does Toluna keep asking the same questions in almost every survey?
• How does Toluna use the data we collect?
• What happens to my answers when I don’t qualify for a survey?
The Toluna community offers our millions of members a chance to express their opinions.
Over the past few months, we’ve created a few interactive videos to help you make the most out of your experience with Toluna.
Please find a list of all video tutorials we have done so far:
The helpdesk team often receives the same questions by email.
Let’s take the time to answer the most common inquiries:
- Why do I never qualify for surveys?
- How much time does it take to receive points after qualifying for surveys
- Do points expire? If yes, after how long?*
- How long does it take to receive the reward I ordered?
-The Toluna Team
This week, we’re happy to congratulate hyppolim on being our featured member.
Here’s a look at some of the videos hyppolim has been posting, giving us all a little insight on your fellow community member’s tastes and interests.
Thanks for creating awesome content hyppolim, please keep them coming!
Good luck to all of our members for the coming week! We can’t wait to see all of your posts, and announce our next winner!
See you soon,
The Toluna Team
How does it work?
Every day the Toluna Team awards Content Bonus points to members for posting high quality polls, topics, battles and thumb-its. Each Thursday, we will tally those bonuses for the week, and the member with the most Content Bonuses will be awarded an additional 5,000 points for their great contributions to the site, and will be named our Member of the Week. Find out more here.
Wondering how you can receive a content bonus? Check out our blog post with tips on how you can create top quality content here!