Toluna asked some of our members worldwide how much they love their pets. From giving a pup a pedicure to offering a reward for missing pets, we found out some fun facts about our furry friends!
Take a look at our video and let us know what you think! Do you agree with some of the statistics we found out? Head over to our Toluna Team and Toluna Team CA topic’s to share your opinion and stories about your pets!
See you on Toluna.com!
-The Toluna Team
We would like to take a few minutes to give you more insight into how to qualify for more surveys.
Tips to help you qualify for more surveys
- Where can I find Toluna surveys to give my opinion?
- Why do you ask so many questions in the beginning of a survey?
- Why do I sometimes not qualify?
- How do I raise my chances of qualifying for more surveys
We would like to take a few minutes to give you more insight into our business model and how we generally use the data we collect.
• What is Toluna’s business?
• Who are Toluna’s clients? What do they want?
• Why does Toluna ask for personal information such as name and address?
• Why does Toluna ask so many questions in surveys?
• Why does Toluna keep asking the same questions in almost every survey?
• How does Toluna use the data we collect?
• What happens to my answers when I don’t qualify for a survey?
If you haven’t visited your Rewards Center yet this week, head on over, because we have 6 new Gifties available for our US & Canada members! Take a look below at these exciting new health and fitness related Gifties that will help you keep on target for that New Year’s Resolution.
See you soon,
The Toluna Team
Toluna is hosting another great competition this October, and we’re giving away a total of 165,000 points! Read on for more details!
Beginning October 18th, compete for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE of 75,000 points for creating the most popular battle within the Toluna community!
- You must create a battle via your Toluna account between October 1st and 31st.
- To be considered a valid entry, you must post the link to your poll on our Toluna Team Topic here
- See how many community members will duel it out for your battle – remember the more interesting or entertaining the choices, the more likely your fellow community members will be to participate, and vote you into the popular category!
The battle with the most votes wins! Remember, the contest is only valid for battles created between October 1st and 31st, so hurry up and start your battle today!
Of course we wouldn’t forget about our runners up, so check out all the prizes we are giving away to our members for this competition:
Grand Prize: 75,000 points
1st prize: 45,000 points
2nd prize: 30,000 points
3rd prize: 15,000 points
Good luck to all of our members!
See you soon,
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Open to US and Canadian residents, who are currently active members of Toluna. Prizes will be awarded as follows to the four (4) users with the most popular (most voted upon) polls created between 12 AM EST on 10/18/13 – 11:59 PM on 10/31/13. Grand Prize – 75,000 points; 1st Prize – 45,000 points; 2nd Prize – 30,000 points; 3rd Prize – 15,000 points. To be eligible, users must provide a link to their poll on the designated Toluna Team topic. Points will be awarded to winners by 5PM EST, on Friday, November 1, 2013, and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. Winners will be notified via email that they have won. Polls MUST adhere to the Toluna Member Code of Conduct, and must follow the following guidelines: are an appropriate topic according to the Toluna Member Code of Conduct; topic must also be coherent and not contain random strings of characters. Posts must not contain any language or image that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above. Inappropriate posts will be removed, and the user’s account may be subject to closure for violating the Toluna Member Code of Conduct.