Toluna is hosting our first Twitter Chat for 2017! Stop by to learn more about Toluna and earn some points!
How does a Twitter Chat work you ask?
1.Register below to participate in our Twitter Chat – everyone who registers will receive 300 points **You must Follow Toluna on Twitter in order to earn your 300 points!
2.Follow @Toluna on Twitter
3. On June 27, 2017 at 3:00 PM EST, go on Twitter.com and search the hashtag #TolunaChat
4.We will be asking questions and rewarding random bonus points throughout the chat
5.Be sure to include the hashtag #TolunaChat in every tweet!
See you soon,
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! With this lucky holiday upon us, we want to know all about your good luck charm!
- Create a topic by March 20th at 10am Est sharing your best Good Luck Charm and the story behind it
- Your topic’s title must begin with “Good Luck Charm”
- Include at least one relevant image
All eligible entries will receive a 1,000 points bonus!
Share your content on Social Media (Facebook or Twitter) by using our Social Share buttons and tagging @Toluna. We will pick 5 random winners to receive an extra 5,000 points for sharing!
When you share, please manually add @Toluna to your posts to be qualified!
Thanks for participating, and good luck!
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Open to US and Canada only. Limit one topic created per person. The topic’s title must begin with “Good Luck Charm” to be officially entered, contain at least one relevant image, and must be created no later than March 20, 2017. Members can win up to 6,000 points. A 1000 point bonus will be awarded to each member who participates via rank-up or external credit, and 5,000 bonus points will be awarded to 5 random members who share their content on social media. Bonus points will be awarded to winners by 5PM EST, on March 24, 2017, and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. Points will NOT be awarded for polls, battles or thumbs submitted, this contest is exclusive to topics. Posts must not contain any language or image that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above. Violation of these rules, and/or the Toluna Member Code of Conduct may result in the closure of your Toluna account.
Social Media has become a part of our everyday lives. Wake up and scroll Instagram. You’re bored? Just look through Facebook for an hour. Want to get in touch with me? Tweet at me. Whether you love it or hate it, social media is a huge part of our lives! Tell us what social media means to you…anything goes!
Here’s how this will work:
– Create a poll, battle, topic, or thumb it with the title “Social Media”
– You must include a photo or video in your content
– You will receive a bonus on your content for 1000 points.
*This contest will be open until Friday August 19, 2016 at 10 AM EST.
See you soon,
*Promotion rules: Only one topic per person will be rewarded. Members are allowed. The topic must have the title as given by the Daily Theme Contest post, and must be created within the time frame. Open to US and Canada only. Members will earn a 1000-point rank up bonus or direct credit to their account. Points will be awarded to winners within 24-72 hours after contest close. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above
Thank you to everyone for their suggestions on the first part of our June, Name the Next Giftie contest! We’ve reviewed all 500 suggestions, and have chosen our top five for you to vote on. Please check out the poll here, and cast your vote today! Voting for the next Giftie ends Friday, June 26th.
We will announce the winning Giftie suggestion to the Toluna Community on Monday, June 30, 2014.
Just as a reminder, the member who made the winning suggestion will be awarded 15,000 points and will see the Gifties added to the catalog by June 30th! For official contest rules and details, click here.
Thanks again to everyone for participating!
The Toluna Team
*Terms and Conditions: Promotion is open to US residents only, age 13 or older. All Giftie suggestions and posts to the assigned Toluna Team topic must adhere to the Toluna Member Code of Conduct,and must not include any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above. Inappropriate posts will be removed, and posts that violate any Toluna terms will be removed, and the member’s account will be subject to closure, and all points will be forfeited. Giftie suggestions will be accepted through Friday, June 20th, and members will have the opportunity to vote on the five (5) top choices, as selected by the Toluna team. The top five (5) ideas and members who provided them will be announced by 5 PM EST on Monday, June 23rd. The member with the final winning suggestion will also be notified via email, and the 15,000 points will be awarded to the winner no later than Tuesday July 1st, 2014. In the event the winning Giftie was suggested by multiple members, we will award each member 5,000 points.
As some of you may know, Toluna gives members point bonuses everyday for creating good quality Polls, Topics, Thumbs It, and Battles in the community!
Here are Toluna Team’s tips for creating content that will get rewarded:
- Always include a visual: Whether you prefer videos or photos, always include a visual when creating on Toluna. Don’t have a photo or video on hand? No problem, simply click on the video camera or camera to use our built in search tool to choose among thousands of good quality images.
- Check your grammar and spelling: Before posting, take a minute to reread or even spell-check your post!
- New themes and topics: Did you read an interesting headline this morning? Is there something you have been wondering about this week? Create a Poll, Topic, Thumb It or Battle and discuss it with the community. Toluna is always on the lookout for timely and relevant conversations in the community.
- Interact with other members: Have other members been voting and commenting on your Topic? Say “thank you” on their wall or respond to them in the comments to keep the conversation going! When it comes to interesting topics in the community, the more members participating… the merrier!
We hope this helps when you are creating your next Poll, Topic, Thumb It, or Battle on the site or on the mobile app! We look forward to seeing what you create in the community.
See you soon on the site,
The Toluna Team
Search the Blog
Follow us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.