It’s usually easy to use Toluna but if you encounter issues, there are a few dedicated teams who take care of different issues who would be happy to help.
Your issue will be resolved faster if you go through the appropriate channels.
• The FAQs are a good source of information.
• Where can I learn more about the Toluna community (surveys, points, rewards and sweepstakes)?
• What do I do if you can’t register or sign in to Toluna?
• Who do I contact if I have a problem with rewards on the site or a problem with a survey?
• How do I check and follow up on my open support cases?
• What do I do if I encounter an issue on the site with content or contests?
Please don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments and to share ideas on what you think the next tutorial should be about.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Toluna Team
The Toluna community offers our millions of members a chance to express their opinions.
Over the past few months, we’ve created a few interactive videos to help you make the most out of your experience with Toluna.
Please find a list of all video tutorials we have done so far:
Thanks again for your interest in our Toluna Beginners Webinar. We received an overwhelming number of registrants for Thursday’s session, and due to space restrictions, we are opening up 2 more sessions to ensure that everyone can attend.
In the event that we exceed our space limit and you are unable to join the session on Thursday November 6th at 2pm, or if you would prefer to attend our webinar at a later time, here are two additional options for your consideration:
If you unfortunately cannot make it to any of these 3 sessions, not to worry! We will be holding additional Beginner’s Webinar sessions soon, and will post an update to our blog with the time and date information.
Thank you for your understanding,