Toluna UPGRADE – Easier way to access and complete surveys
Toluna is pleased to announce the launch of our latest upgrade to improve the survey experience.
With this new and simplified feature, finding new surveys and navigating through the community has never been easier.
- You will now automatically be logged in when starting surveys from a survey invitation
- All surveys will end in the survey centre, where you will be able to find and easily access all available surveys you might be interested in
- You will be able to interact with the community (create content, vote etc.) without having to log in again.
However, for security reasons you will need to confirm your password BEFORE you can access personal account information or redeem rewards.
This is to make sure that all your data is kept safe while you enjoy this new and improved way of enjoying the Toluna experience.
We hope you enjoy these new features.
See you soon on Toluna
End of The Mobile App Content Bonus
For over 2 years now, since the launch of our latest mobile app, we have credited bonus points to everyone who created their first content on mobile.
We would like to take a few minutes to thank everyone who participated in this initiative. It was a pleasure reading your creations and rewarding you for your dedication.
After a long and glorious run, we have decided to put an end to this specific app bonus as of this month, May 2017.
Why? It’s simple, we are currently already awarding points to all quality content created on the Toluna.com, whether it be via the app of via our website.
- You can earn100, 500 and 1000 points per piece of content that you create.
We will therefore continue to reward you for your implication but the content bonus won’t be app specific.
Please take a few minutes to read our few tips on how to create great quality content that is sure to get rewarded: Tips to create great content
See you soon on Toluna.com
The Toluna Team
Member of the Week – Upgrade
As this is a brand-new year, let’s give Member of The Week an upgrade! Every Monday starting February 6th we will choose our Member of The Week. We will pick our winner every Monday and send them a special email stating they have won our Member of The Week contest and offer them the chance to earn even more points! We will not announce any winner information until Friday of that week.
We want to know more about all our amazing members on Toluna.com, so once you are chosen as Member of The Week, we will give you the option of filling out a short questionnaire to then have posted on our blog on Friday- a simple segment of “Who’s Who on Toluna”. For participating in our questionnaire, you will receive an extra 3,000 points!
This means you can earn a whopping 8,000 points for being our Member of The Week! So, head on over to Toluna.com and start creating quality content! You never know, you just may be next week’s Member of The Week!
How to become Member of the Week:
Every day the Toluna Team awards Content Bonus points to members for posting high quality polls, topics, battles and thumb-its. We will tally those bonuses for the week, and the member with the most Content Bonuses will be awarded an additional 5,000 points for their great contributions to the site, and will be named our Member of the Week.
Thanks and see you soon on Toluna.com,
-The Toluna Team
Tutorial: What are Gifties and how to use them
Many of you do not seem to know about our Gifties program and how it works. Here is a short tutorial to help you understand it better.
o What are Gifties?
o How do Gifties work?
o Where can I find the members who have won Gifties?
Thanks for watching!
The Toluna Team
Warning – Be careful of false emails
We wanted to bring to your attention that we have received reports from some of you who have been the recipient of unauthorized email invitations, or have been lured onto websites purporting to be from Toluna.
We wanted to warn you about the content of these emails and assure you that they are not coming from Toluna, nor its partners.
How does the scam work?
This scamming method is typically know as phishing and can present a pop-up such as the one below!
These emails and sites claiming to be from Toluna, offer large incentives for surveys and coax unsuspecting users into giving out personal information, or trying to get you to redeem a free reward but require that you pay a small shipping fee. Once you have entered your payment information for the shipping fee they will keep taking money from your account without your explicit consent.
How can users avoid these scams?
Your safety online is very important to us, and whilst we take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information on Toluna.com, we cannot protect you from external sites.
We kindly remind all our members that:
- Toluna will never ask you for your personal information outside of the secure Toluna.com.
- All Toluna surveys are hosted on a secure server: http://ups.surveyrouter.com/
- Toluna will also never ask for your credit card details or require you to pay money to sign up on our website or to deliver any rewards.
- Toluna will never contact you by phone for direct marketing or to sell you anything
- Toluna surveys will only be sent by email to registered users and/or published directly on our official site toluna.com
How to recognize Phishing sites and emails
- If an email invitation to you breaches the above standards, then it most likely is not from Toluna
- Fraudulent sites and emails are not Toluna branded
- Fraudulent sites and emails will not include the usual Toluna identification elements (wrong logo, wrong sender email etc.)
If you receive any suspicious e-mails claiming to be from Toluna, please do not open them, reply back, or forward them on to anyone. Instead you should delete them. It is a scam – these e-mails are fraudulent, may involve them stealing your personal information and/or appropriating your personal information for illegal or illicit purposes and they do not originate from our company.
If you ever have any hesitations about any third party websites that promise Toluna surveys or rewards, please Contact Us.
Please let us know for any questions or comments you may have.
The Toluna Team
Toluna Tutorial: How and when to contact Toluna
It’s usually easy to use Toluna but if you encounter issues, there are a few dedicated teams who take care of different issues who would be happy to help.
Your issue will be resolved faster if you go through the appropriate channels.
• The FAQs are a good source of information.
• Where can I learn more about the Toluna community (surveys, points, rewards and sweepstakes)?
• What do I do if you can’t register or sign in to Toluna?
• Who do I contact if I have a problem with rewards on the site or a problem with a survey?
• How do I check and follow up on my open support cases?
• What do I do if I encounter an issue on the site with content or contests?
Please don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments and to share ideas on what you think the next tutorial should be about.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Toluna Team