Thanksgiving is almost here, and with it we’re very sure each of you has a lot of family traditions that you are doing year after year. These traditions maybe help keep your family together, or maybe, they just bring a lot of joy and delight to each and ever member of your family.
This week’s daily theme is going to take from that and ask you to post a topic or a poll about traditions where you share your thoughts on how traditions help, why they are important, or maybe the opposite. You can even look at the three examples below and use them if they help.
- What are some strange foreign customs that you have heard of? Are there any
customs in your country visitors might find strange?
- When people from other countries think about your culture, what do they usually
- What do you like about your culture? What don’t you like about your culture?
Here’s how this will work:
– Create a topic or a poll, with the title “Traditions”
– Add your thoughts on the matter
– You must include a photo or video in your content
– You will receive a bonus on your content for 1000 points.
*This contest will be open until November 20th, 2017 at 8 AM EST.
See you soon,
*Promotion rules: Only one topic per person will be rewarded. The topic must have the title as given by the Daily Theme Contest post, and must be created within the time frame. Open to US and Canada only. Members will earn a 1000-point rank up bonus or direct credit to their account. Points will be awarded to winners on the 22nd of November. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above