How To Enjoy The Toluna Experience
As in all communities where users share opinions and debate their point of views; it may happen that you will not always like or agree with content posted by your fellow members.
When this happens, there are a few things you can do to avoid quarrels and keep the exchanges in the community interesting and respectful.
♣Interacting with other members♣
1) Dealing with members who you don’t get along with
2) Hiding content you don’t like
3) Filter by type of content to focus on your interests
♣Interacting with the Toluna♣
4) Finding new contests and most important site news
5) Earning points on Toluna
6) Contacting the correct team for a specific issue
a. Toluna Team on the wall
b. Helpdesk by email
c. Special team for login and registration issues
Please don’t hesitate to leave your feedback in the comments and to share ideas on what you think the next tutorial should be about.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The Toluna Team