April Storytelling Contest
The Storytelling Contest is back with a few different rules. Read carefully:
- The Toluna team has created a topic with the title of April Storytelling and posted the first line of a story.
- Next, it’s up to you to keep it going! Post the
- The ending
- Post your story by April 21stand receive a 500 point rank-up bonus for joining in!*
But wait, there’s more! We don’t want to hog all the action, so, we’re inviting you to create your own story too.
- Create your own topic between April 1st through 21st, with the title “My April Story”**.
- In the body of your topic say – “Keep the story going!” And post the first line of your tale.
- Then, get your friends and the community to join in with the next sentence. You’ll earn a 1,000 point bonus for participating, and the member with the longest story will win an additional 15,000 points!
If you’re ready to help us tell a tale, click here to visit the TolunaTeam topic and get started. Then, get ready to build your own story!
Good luck and have fun!
The Toluna Team
Promotion Rules: Open to US and Canada only. Posts must not contain any language or image that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above. Violation of these rules, and/or the Toluna Member Code of Conduct may result in the closure of your Toluna account.
*TolunaTeam – April Storytelling: Limit one opinion per member on the TolunaTeam topic. Members will earn a 500 point rank-up bonus for their submission to the April Storytelling topic. Post one sentence between April 1h and 21st.
**My April Story: Limit one topic created per member. The topic’s title must begin with “My April Story” to be officially entered, and must be created no later than April 21, 2016 Members will receive 1,000 points for creating their topic via rank-up OR external credit. The member with the most opinions posted on their topic will receive an additional 15,000 points via external credit to their Toluna account.
Bonus points for both portions of the promotion will be awarded to winners by 5PM EST, on Wednesday, April 26, 2016, and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts.