December Trivia Contest Week 3 Results
Thank you to everyone that participated in Week 3 of our December Trivia Contest. Over the past, week we posted a new question each day for you to answer. We received an overwhelming response, with more than 300 participants daily!
Here are the answers for Week 3:
- Japanese people traditionally eat at what famous fast food chain for Christmas dinner? This place is so popular that customers must place their Christmas orders 2 months in advance. KFC
- The term “____” comes from a Norse tradition of cutting and burning a tree to bring in the Winter Solstice. Yuletide
- Typically, Christmas trees grow ___ years before they are sold. 15 years
- The tallest Christmas tree was a ____ foot Douglas Fir displayed at the Northgate Shopping Center in Seattle, WA in 1950. 221ft
- The largest gingerbread man in the world weighed in at a whopping ___ pounds __ ounces. 1,435 lb 3 oz
We will be rewarding the Week 3 Bonuses by the end of the day today. Thank you to everyone who participated, and we look forward to the next trivia contest!
The Toluna Team