December Trivia Contest Week 2 Results
Thank you to everyone that participated in Week 2 of our December Trivia Contest. Over the past, week we posted a new question each day for you to answer. We received an overwhelming response, with more than 300 participants daily!
Here are the answers for Week 2:
- What famous woman refused gave up her seat on a bus on December 1st, 1955? Rosa Parks
- What famous political protest occurred in the Boston Harbor on December 16, 1773? Boston Tea Party
- What famous concert/music hall opened in NYC on December 27, 1932? Radio City Music Hall
- The U.S. Postal Service delivers approx. ___ billion cards and packages between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. 7 billion
- What famous holiday song was originally written for the Thanksgiving holiday? Jingle Bells
We will be rewarding the Week 2 Bonuses by the end of the day today. Thank you to everyone who participated. We’ve already begun Week 3 of this contest, and you can enter here. Best of Luck!
The Toluna Team
*Promotion Rules: Members will receive 100 points per day for providing the correct answer to the day’s question. If all 5 questions are answered correctly, an additional bonus of 1,000 points will be provided. Members may receive no more than 1,500 points for participating in this week’s contest. Points will be awarded to winners by 5PM EST, on Monday, December 22nd 2014, and will be uploaded directly to user’s accounts. Open to US & Canada only. The winner will be notified on their wall that they have won. Posts must not contain any language that is obscene, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, misleading or invasive of someone else’s privacy. Toluna reserves the right to review all posts for content, and withhold bonus points from any user violating the rules mentioned above.