September Trivia Contest Week 3 & 4 Results
Wow! Thank you to everyone that participated in Week 3 and Week 4 of our September Trivia Contest. Over the past two weeks, we posted a new question each day for you to answer. We received an overwhelming response, with more than 300 participants daily.
Here are the answers to the questions:
- Columbus sailed on his second voyage to American on September ___, ____. September 25, 1493
- What rural English tradition will take place on Sept 18th, where contestants compete to make the ugliest face? Gurning
- What famous movie premiered on September 26, 1975? Rocky Horror Picture Show
- The Beatles released their famous album “_____” on September 26, 1969. “Abbey Road”
- Chocolate Day is celebrated on which day in September? 13th
- Which planet was discovered on September 23, 1846? Neptune
- What English Romantic poet wrote the poem “To Autumn”, which describes the season as a time of ‘mellow fruitfulness’ but also evokes a sense of melancholy? John Keats
- What region in the US is a popular “leaf peeping” tourist destination? New England
- What is the name of the popular harvest festival celebrated in China close to the autumnal equinox? Moon Festival or Mid-Autumn Festival
- In the Northern Hemisphere, autumn begins in September. When does it begin in the Southern Hemisphere? March
We will be rewarding the Week 4 Bonuses by the end of the day today. Thank you to everyone who participated. We can’t wait to offer this contest to you again in the near future.
The Toluna Team
Search the Blog
Follow us on Instagram
No Instagram images were found.