5 Question Quiz Results
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 5 Question Quiz. We had a lot of fun creating this promotion but it seems that some people were stumped. Only 2 participants were able to provide all 5 correct answers. Let’s give a round of applause to bradykendra178 and beezer2112 for providing all 5 correct answers; you will receive the 45,000 points.
In lieu of the other two winners, we will be giving 5,000 points to everyone that participated in all 5 questions or came close to winning. Let’s send each of them congratulations for their great polls and hard work. Stay tuned for our next contest.
If you missed any of the questions, or care to quiz your friends, here’s a recap of all 5 questions:
- What is the difference between apple cider and apple juice? Answer
- How does a black bear prepare for hibernation? Answer
- Your grandmother lives in Florida. She tells you how she misses the changing color of the leaves in the fall. You gather some brightly colored leaves to send to her. How can you preserve their color? Answer
- In November you can view the Leonid showers. Why are they called “Leonid” showers? Answer
- Ben Franklin thought the wild turkey would be the better national symbol.
List two reasons why he preferred the turkey to the eagle. Answer
to be notified about our contests, be sure to follow us on the following sites
Facebook | Twitter | Blog | Toluna | Instagram
The Toluna Team